1. Sun half semi square Mars (traditional difficult affliction for living with a man, being independent)-
2. Venus square Uranus (out of sign; one of the afflictions that the astrologer Ram found in the charts of divorced or never married women)
It takes 2 to get married, but it takes 3 to tango, so what more is there? I see Sun trine Uranus (making it easy to be independent and free). Still: the double bodied Venus in Gemini and ruler 7 in Sagittarius perhaps simply refer to the number of serious relationships that she had and will have. And Venus-Mars in the 5th house is a statement for passion. We'll see if a miracle happens...
But let's have a look at the match with former lover Mike Tyson.
MATCH WITH MIKE TYSON
She never married but she did have a relationship with Mike Tyson once. They separated. The interaction between their charts shows attraction and the reasons for the fact that it was not an everlasting love.
- They share a Sagittarius Moon (and felt like friends)
- They share a Gemini Venus (and had the same preferences,maybe loved to dance together?)
- They had Mars conjunct Mars! A strong sexual attraction, but also strong competition and the risk of fighting each other
- The Sun signs don't match, so their life styles didn't match
- His Saturn was square her Venus (a love with limitations)
- His Jupiter inconjunct her Moon (pleasant moments, but...)
Read what their driver says about this relationship http://ronmwangaguhunga.blogspot.com/2004/01/mike-tyson-and-naomi-campbell-i.html